When I was a child, my mum often says that If I have Faith and try by best, I will get the goals…Believe in yourself, in God and trust Him.
Faith is a fundamental part of life…If we lean on faith in difficult situations, It helps us to overcome even the most trying and challenging times that we will face during our life. However, often things don’t go according to plan, and we can be left feeling hopeless, broken, and desperate sometimes.
By reading these inspirational God faith quotes can instantly uplift your spirit and serve as a reminder of how strong you can be…
- “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” – Alan Watts.
- “When you have faith in God, you don’t have to worry about the future. You just know it’s all in His hands. You just go to and do your best.” – Elder Bryan Mathison.
- “No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God. God loves you! He wants you to live with victory over sin so you can possess His promises for your life today!” – Joyce Meyer.
- “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.” – Joel Osteen.
- “Whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.” – Matthew 21:22.
- “Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them.” – Mahalia Jackson.
- “My faith didn’t remove the pain, but it got me through the pain. Trusting God didn’t diminish or vanquish the anguish, but it enabled me to endure it.” – Robert Rogers.
- “Every day you need to get a full dose of the Word and mediate on scripture, and if you discipline yourself and remain consistent, your faith will grow and mature, and remember that God, the Word, and your faith, is a recipe for success.” – Stephanie Williams.
- “Hearing how God is moving in other places encourages and inspires our faith for what God wants to do in our own corner of the world.” – Matt Brown.
- “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” – Corrie ten Boom.
- “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” – Max Lucado
- “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.” –Elisabeth Elliot
- “If you are listening to the roar, you’re going to miss the whisper.” ― Tracy Pinkerton.
- “Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.” – C. S. Lewis.
- “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” – Matt Chandler.
- “Never underestimate the power of Faith because when nothing seems possible, Faith makes it possible.” ― Gift Gugu Mona.
- “God has a purpose behind every problem. He uses circumstances to develop our character.” – Rick Warren.
- “There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered.” ― Mandy Hale.
- “So keep your faith in the God above, and faith in the righteous truth, it shall bring you back to the absent love, and the joys of a vanished youth.” – Edgar A Guest.
- “God gave us the ability to do, not just try to Give thanks rather than cry.” – Catherine Pulsifer, Let God Guide You
- “Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita.
- “God earnestly wants people to do great things. Here is the secret to be an instrument He can use: Be faithful in little things.” – Michael Farris.
- “But the key to understanding the role of faith is this: faith is the only mechanism that gives us the peace and joy in our heart and the closeness to our loving God.” – Tom Fay.
- “Let go of all your fears and worries and let God take over. Giving up control can be difficult but the changes you see in your life with be worth it.” – Lisa Rusczyk Ed.D.
- “You are loving, as well as kind, You have a sincere heart And I admire your faith in God You cherish your virtue As I value my own.” Christine John.
- “Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost.” Catherine Pulsifer.
- “Choosing a life of faith and the salvation of our souls requires that we let go of many things in this world. “- John Paul Thomas.
- “When you walk with God, you will never be lost” ― Karen Gibbs.
- “God has been there every step of the way. I praise God for His Strength in all things.” – Diane Winbush.
- ” Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life.” -Gregory Peck.
- ” Faith activates God – Fear activates the Enemy.”- Joel Osteen
- “Worrying is arrogant because God knows what He’s doing.” — Barbara Cameron.
- “In other words, take the rubbish that life throws at you and turn it into something good with God’s help.” – Olivia Hope.
- “We all go through hard times. But do we try and fix our own problems or do we trust God that He can fix them?” – Brandon Harrison.
- “Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon.” ― Germany Kent.
- ” Faith is not the power of positive thinking; it is believing in God and trusting that His will is always best even when you cannot understand why. “- Shari Howerton.
- “Remember, no storm will ever last a lifetime. Just hold on, be brave and have faith. Before you know it, the storm will be gone.” ― Dianerste Ross.
- “Worry is blind and cannot discern the future, but Jesus sees the end from the beginning. In every difficulty, He has His way prepared to bring relief.” – Ellen White.
- “Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” – Corrie Ten Boom“Don’t ask God to guide your steps if you’re not willing to move your feet.” – Unknown.
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do and he will show you which path to take.” – Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT.
- “The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith, and the beginning of true faith is the end of anxiety.” – George Mueller.
- ” When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. “- Joel Osteen.
- ” My faith didn’t remove the pain, but it got me through the pain. Trusting God didn’t diminish or vanquish the anguish, but it enabled me to endure it.” Robert Rogers.
- ” Faith is not only daring to believe, it is also daring to act. When I believe in myself as a son of God, I attribute to all men the same quality. This goes for men of every class, creed and color. The proof that I believe this way will be measured by the way I act towards others. “- Wilfred Peterson.
- “Faith is like radar that sees through the fog — the reality of things at a distance that the human eye cannot see.” – Corrie Ten Boom.
- “True faith rests upon the character of God and asks no further proof than the moral perfections of the One who cannot lie.” – A.W. Tozer
- “When you have faith in God, you don’t have to worry about the future. You just know it’s all in His hands. You just go to and do your best.” Elder Bryan Mathison
- When we in faith embrace Christ as our Lord and Savior, our minds are transformed. John MacArthur Jr., Found: God’s Peace Faith is a very important attribute to positive thinking. Hanif Raah, Positive Thinking
- It is true that a prayer that comes from the heart can move mountains, it increases your faith, and brings you closer to God. Rebecca Small, Prayer
- Through the centuries millions and millions of people have found peace with God through faith in the Lord Jesus. Stanford Murrell.
Having faith along with a positive outlook can help to motivate and encourage the people around us to do the same.
After you take a look at these moving leap-of-faith quotes and read them for yourself, you can share your favorites with friends and family so they can be encouraged as well.
If you have faith in God, you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, the cure to any illness, and the solution to any financial problem. But, if you don’t — or if your faith quivers for just one second — you might be overcome with a sense of dreariness and sadness that can quickly take over and impede you from spending time with your family or doing a good job at work.
Let these quotes about faith fill you with strength and inspire you to believe more deeply. Our faith encourages us, gives us strength, helps us in hard times and gives us hope (perhaps when things seem hopeless).
Check out our site at: https://bitly.com.vn/dv5c1g