The older we get, the more we hide our truest feelings. You must wear smiley masks when standing in front of others. Just because of fear, when you live true to your feelings it will become something that other people use to hurt you. That’s why you can smile in the morning, but loneliness and sadness will surround you when night falls.
These quotes will show the sadness behind your smile. Are these feelings going around in your head all the time?
40 Best Sadness Quotes Behind Smile…
Check out other Quotes articles here: https://souljourneyy.com/category/quotes/
1. Just because I smile, laugh doesn’t mean I’m actually happy in reality.
2. The girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy, is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep.
3. People who don’t understand your silence will never understand your words.
4. Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned.
5. I didn’t change.
I just grew up.
I learned what’s best for me.
If I have to lose people to get where I need to be, then I’m okay with that.
6. A powerful person is someone who converts: fears into confidence, setbacks into comebacks, excuses into decisions, mistakes into learnings.
7. Some people are like clouds. Once they disappear it’s a beautiful day.
8. You don’t always have to be strong. Sometimes you need to cram, swear, throw sh*t or just have a really good cry. But you always, always, always need to pull yourself together and go back to the badass you truly are.
9. There will be days when you aren’t ok and you haven’t been for a long time. It’s ok to cry it out there’s nothing wrong with that.
10. When I shut my mouth and walk away, it doesn’t mean that you’ve won. It just means that you aren’t worth my time anymore.
11. The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
12. I can fake a smile when I feel horrible. I can pretend to be happy. I can do a lot, but what I can’t do is pretend that I love you.
13. Listen to your own voice, your own soul. If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t.
14. Sometimes you think that you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.
15. Sometimes, when I say ‘I’m okay’. I want someone to look at me in the eyes, hugs me tight and say ‘I know you’re not’.
16. When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside. When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely.
17. It’s doesn’t mean you’re weak because you’re having a hard time. Never forget that it takes strength to struggle.
18. Inside every strong woman was a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up and not have to depend on anyone.
19. Sometimes, you just have to stay silent, because no words can explain what’s going on in your mind and heart.
20. Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, and the way you make other feel is your trademark.
21. Quite that voice of doubt inside of you. You are good enough you do deserve good things you are smart enough you are worthy of love and respect you are amazing just the way you are. – Lorri Faye.
22. I am not open to many people. I’m usually quiet and I don’t really like attention. So if I like you enough to show you the real me, you must be very special.
23. I am not perfect. I say stupid thigs sometimes. I laugh when I’m not supposed to. I have scars left by people who did me wrong. I’m a little crazy, and probably won’t change. Love me or not. But I make one promise, that if I love you, I do it with a full heart.
24. Feel the feeling but don’t become the emotion. Witness it. Allow it. Release it.
25. When you get tired of hearing the sound of your whine, you will know it’s time to start doing something about your life. Until then, nothing will happen.
26. You’re not waiting for the right time, you’re simply afraid. Fear is keeping you from your dream life. Saying you are waiting for the right time is just an excuse.
27. Be who you are and say how you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss, Cat in the Hat
28. Night is purer than day; it is better for thinking and loving and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, more true. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning. – Elie Wiesel.
29. A thousand versions of you. You have shed a thousand skins to become the person you are today. And if you ever feel overwhelmed by the many people you once were, remember, your bones have grown, but what makes them has changed. – Nikita Gill.
30. The loneliest people are the kindest.
The saddest people smile the brightest.
The most damaged people are the wisest.
All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do. – Anonymous
31. Loneliness doesn’t come from having no one around you,
but from being unable to communicate the things that are important to you. – Carl Jung
32. Sometimes, you have to stay busy, so that you have no time to feel.
Sometimes, you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were.
33. I want to be wanted.
I want to be a first choice, not a back up.
I want someone to actually miss me for once.
I want to matter to someone enough for them to not want to be without me.
I want all this despite knowing I really don’t deserve it.
I don’t deserve to matter that much to anyone.
Join our community as: https://bitly.com.vn/ejto5u
34. When a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the right eye, it’s from happiness. But when the first drop of tears comes from the left eye, it is pain.
35. To be strong to understand weakness.
To have weak is to have fears.
To have fears is to have something precious to you.
To have something precious to you is to be strong. – Tablo
36. If a person laughs too much, even at stupid things, he is lonely deep inside…
If a person sleeps a lot, he is sad.
If a person speaks less, but speaks fast, he keeps secret.
If someone can’t cry, he is weak. If someone eats in an abnormal manner, he is tense.
If someone cries on little things, he is innocent & soft-hearted.
If someone becomes angry over silly or petty (small) things, it means he needs love.
37. Waiting is linked to depression. Time spent waiting for something that may never happen can be mentally painful.
38. Overthinking is a special form of fear. This fear becomes worse when adding anticipation, memory, imagination and emotion together.
39. People who have a positive demeanor often see the world the way they want to see it. People who are depressed see the world the way it actually is.
40. Everything you need is already inside you. Don’t wait for others to light your fire. You have your own matches. – Darren Hardy.
After that, I knew every
Quotes that make you inspired: https://souljourneyy.com/category/quotes/inspirational-quotes/
Learn how to make your life better day by day: https://souljourneyy.com/category/life-hacks/