Sometimes unwanted life makes us stressed, tired, even want to give up everything. But it takes challenges to realize the value of this beautiful life. Challenges make us more mature. The more we fail, the stronger we will be in the future.
These quotes will give you more motivation and strength to continue to face the difficulties in life.
37 Comforting Quotes to Encourage You During Life’s Greatest Challenges…
Check out all the quotes here: https://souljourneyy.com/category/quotes/
1. Everything you need is already inside you. Don’t wait for others to light your fire. You have your own matches. – Darren Hardy.
2. We all have a past. We all made choices that maybe weren’t the best ones. None of us are completely innocent, but we all get a fresh start every day to be a better person than we were yesterday.
3. My whole mindset has changed. I don’t even have energy to do certain things or be around certain people anymore. I’m at a point in my life now where if something feels like it’s draining my energy or fighting with my peace of mind. I’m not dealing with it, at all I’ll walk away from that shit in heartbeat.
4. Never regret being a good, to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them. – Marc & Ange
5. Growth is painful.
Change is painful.
But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
6. If you only carry one thing throughout your entire life, let it be hope.
Let it be hope that better things are always ahead.
Let it be hope that you can get through even the toughest of times.
Let it be hope that you are stronger than any challenge that comes your way.
Let it be hope that you are exactly where you are meant to be right now, and that you are on the path to where you are meant to be…
Because during these times, hope will be the very thing that carries you through. – Nikki Banas.
7. Everybody has a chapter they don’t read out loud.
We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.
8. “Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable breakthrough. I focus on what I can control and I let go of what I can’t.”
9. “A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles. Magic happens when you don’t give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart.”
10. So many people from your past know a version of you that does not exist anymore.
Prove yourself to yourself not others.
11. “You can do it even through sometimes you doubt yourself, even though at times it can feel so over-whelming. Do not worry. Breathe. Trust yourself. Know that you are capable & you are going to absolutely smash it!”
12. The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine own light.
13. Never be afraid to try something new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.
14. Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing and don’t let people bring you down.
15. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. It’s better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.”
16. One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder. The worse feeling is when you don’t want to give up on someone but you know you have to.
17. It’s important during the process to not allow others to tell you what you can or should feel…
You have experienced a loss, and it’s alright to grieve.
18. It’s hard to turn the page when you know someone won’t be in the next chapter but the story must go on. – Thomas Wilder.
19. At your absolute best you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you’ll be priceless to the right person.
20. Heal me, from those words, which destroyed me in a second. If someone hurts you, still leave your heart open. This is how the pain will find an exit…
Join our community and share your own: https://bitly.com.vn/ejto5u
21. Every time your heart is broken, a doorway creaks open to a world full of new beginnings new opportunities.
22. “You have to stop thinking you’ll be stuck in your situation forever. We feel like our heart will never heal or we’ll never get out of this impossible struggle. Don’t confuse a season for a lifetime. Even your trials have an expiration date. You will grow. Life will change. Things will work out.”
23. “Dear self, Don’t ever wait for another person to make your life better, that’s your job. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and take change of your life. Nobody will save you; but you can, if you are willing to take the steps.”
24. “When you start taking care of yourself you start feeling better, you start looking better and you start to attract better. It all starts with you.”
25. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. – Mandy Hale.
26. Do not lose hope, please believe that there are thousand beautiful things waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain. – R.M. Drake.
27. At the end of the day, people will let you down, they will label you as something you are not, it is all to make them feel better, it is about them not you. – Leon Brown.
28. Life isn’t meant to be easy. It’s meant to be lived. Sometimes happy, other time rough. But with every up and down you learn lessons that make you strong.
29. Do something comfortable today. By stepping out of your box, you don’t have to settle for what you are. You get to create who you want to become.
30. To be strong to understand weakness.
To have weak is to have fears.
To have fears is to have something precious to you.
To have something precious to you is to be strong. – Tablo
31. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. – Aristotle
32. “I hope you have the patience & strength to wait for what you really deserve and don’t entertain anything less than that. Everything will soon fall into place. Trust in the divine timing.”
33. “If someone comes into your life and has a positive impact on you, be thankful that your paths crossed. And even if they can’t stay for some reason, be thankful that they somehow made you happy, even if it was just for a short while.”
34. “I know you feel broken, so I won’t tell you to have a wonderful day. Instead I whisper these words to you ‘just hold on’. As the darkest days of grief start to get less, the sun will rise again for you”
35. “When you get tired of hearing the sound of your whine, you will know it’s time to start doing something about your life. Until then, nothing will happen.”
36. “You’re not waiting for the right time, you’re simply afraid. Fear is keeping you from your dream life. Saying you are waiting for the right time is just an excuse.”
37. “At the end of life, what really matters is not what we bought but what we built; not what we got but what we shared; not our competence but our character; and not our success; but our significance. Live a life that matters. Live a life of love.”
See more articles here: https://souljourneyy.com/
Quotes that encourage you at: https://souljourneyy.com/category/quotes/inspirational-quotes/