What hurts us deeply in life: Breaking up with someone we thought we would spend the rest of our life with, forever losing the person closest to us? It all makes us feel like we are going to give up everything.
These deep quotes on “Hurt” can say how you are feeling right now. You can be sad, can be disappointed. But after all, time heals all pains, you have to keep moving on. Hope these quotes will help you overcome the hurt and pain from relationships.
35 Deep Quotes You Can Relate To When Love Hurt You Badly…
1. The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
2. I can fake a smile when I feel horrible. I can pretend to be happy. I can do a lot, but what I can’t do is pretend that I love you.
3. It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were. Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying alone. The toughest part of letting go is realizing the other person already did.
4. No relationship is all sunshine but two people can share on umbrella and survive storms together.
5. Don’t blame people for disappointing you, blame yourself for expecting too much from them.6. A woman becomes a reflection of how you treat her. If you don’t like how she’s acting look at how you treating her.
7. If a man expects a woman to be an angle in his life, he must create heaven for her. Angles don’t live in hell.
8. Let me be clear. My love is unconditional, but your presence in my live is not. The moment that you prove that your value of me doesn’t not measure up to my sense of self-worth. I’ll have no problem unconditionally loving the memory of you and moving on.
9. I wish I could go back to the day I met you and walk away. Because honestly, it would’ve saved me so much hurt and pain.
10. Never ignore a person that loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize you’re lost the moon while counting the stars.
11. One of the worst mistakes a woman can make is wasting years of her life waiting for a man to change or grow up.
12. Divorce is okay. Breaking up is okay. Starting over is okay. Moving on is okay. Being alone is okay. What is not okay is staying somewhere you’re not valued and appreciated.
13. Even now, as broken as you may feel, you are still so strong. There’s something to be said for how you hold yourself together and keep moving, even though you feel like shattering. Don’t stop. This is your healing. It doesn’t have to be pretty, or graceful. You just have to keep going.
~ Maxwell Diawuoh~
14. Inside every strong woman was a broken little girl who had to learn how to get back up and not have to depend on anyone.
15. I don’t think people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of a dark place mentally. If you did that today, or any other day, I’m proud of you.
16. Sometimes, you just have to stay silent, because no words can explain what’s going on in your mind and heart.
17. Today I decided to forgive you. Not because you apologized or because you acknowledged the pain that you caused me, but because my soul deserves peace.
18. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness.
19. You know what fucking hurts? Feeling someone slowly lose interest in you. They don’t ask how your day was, or how you’re doing. They don’t show much interest in the conversation. It’s like they’re slowly backing out of your life and there’s nothing you can do but keep smiling and pretend you don’t notice…
20. If people don’t make an effort to be in your life, don’t try so hard to be in theirs, it’s not worth it.
21. I refuse to cry in front of people. And when I do cry alone, it’s for the stupidest reasons, because the real reasons have been bottle up for too long.
22. People make time for who they want to make time for. People text and reply to people they want to talk to. Never believe anyone who says they’ve been too busy. If they wanted to be around you, they would.
23. Without communication there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue.
24. Fall in love with someone who feels like the warmth of the sun on a cold January morning, but soothes your heart like the cool waters of the sea on the hottest day of June. – Nikita Gill.
25. How to love someone who is broken. Gently, lay your hands on their soul like a whisper and find the places in which they are broken. Then love them until these fractured places become crevices, and the crevices become thin, white scars that they only just barely remember. – Nikita Gill.
Check out more: https://bitly.com.vn/ejto5u
26. Poisonous relationships can alter our perception. You can spend many years thinking you’re worthless…but you’re not worthless, you’re unappreciated. – Dr. Steve Maraboli
27. The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do. – Anonymous
28. Loneliness doesn’t come from having no one around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that are important to you. – Carl Jung
29. Sometimes, you have to stay busy, so that you have no time to feel. Sometimes, you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were.
30. I want to be wanted.
I want to be a first choice, not a back up.
I want someone to actually miss me for once.
I want to matter to someone enough for them to not want to be without me.
I want all this despite knowing I really don’t deserve it.
I don’t deserve to matter that much to anyone.
31. At the end of life, what really matters is not what we bought but what we built; not what we got but what we shared; not our competence but our character; and not our success; but our significance. Live a life that matters. Live a life of love.
32. Don’t cry about yesterday. It’s over. Do something today to make your tomorrow better. Just stop crying over yesterday’s crap.
33. If a person laughs too much, even at stupid things, he is lonely deep inside…
If a person sleeps a lot, he is sad.
If a person speaks less, but speaks fast, he keeps secret.
If someone can’t cry, he is weak. If someone eats in an abnormal manner, he is tense.
If someone cries on little things, he is innocent & soft-hearted.
If someone becomes angry over silly or petty (small) things, it means he needs love.
34. We all have a past. We all made choices that maybe weren’t the best ones. None of us are completely innocent, but we all get a fresh start every day to be a better person than we were yesterday.
35. If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.