30 Quotes For Every Plant Lover…
Let’s get this straight: Plants are friends. There are days when I feel like my plants are better friends to me than some humans do.
Plants can bring us so much joy. Simply because it takes so much research, care, attention, so when we can see our little friends grow, all our hard work seems worth it. Through caring for our green babies, we can understand more about love, nurture, patience and even ourselves.
RELATED: Inspirational Quotes.
- Gardening requires lots of water – most of it in the form of perspiration– Lou Erickson.
- Odd as I am sure it will appear to some, I can think of no better form of personal involvement in the cure of the environment than that of gardening. A person who is growing a garden, if he is growing it organically, is improving a piece of the world. He is producing something to eat, which makes him somewhat independent of the grocery business, but he is also enlarging, for himself, the meaning of food and the pleasure of eating– Wendell Berry.
- If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need– Marcus Tullius Cicero.
- Gardens are not made by singing ‘Oh, how beautiful,’ and sitting in the shade– Rudyard Kipling.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Lord Tennyson.
- She is like a wildflower; beautiful, fierce, and free.
- There can be no other occupation like gardening in which if you were to creep up behind someone at their work, you would find them smiling– Mirabel Osler.
- If you wish to make anything grow, you must understand it, and understand it in a very real sense. ‘Green fingers’ are a fact, and a mystery only to the unpracticed. But green fingers are the extensions of a verdant heart. – Russell Page.
- Despite the gardener’s best intentions, Nature will improvise. – Michael Garafalo.
- To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow. – Audrey Hepburn.
See more: https://bitly.com.vn/ejto5u
- The closest I am to being a parent is taking care of all of my plants.
- I grow plants for many reasons: to please my eye or to please my soul, to challenge the elements or to challenge my patience, for novelty or for nostalgia, but mostly for the joy in seeing them grow. – David Hobson.
- The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies. – Gertrude Jekyll.
- Trees and plants always look like the people they live with, somehow. – Zora Neale Hurston.
- I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden. – Ruth Stout.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plants, and that’s pretty much the same thing.
- Advice from a sunflower: Be bright, sunny, and positiveSpread seeds of happinessRise, shine, and hold your head high.
- Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get– HJackson Brown, Jr.
- When in doubt, add flowers.
- Where flowers bloom so does hope– Lady Bird Johnson.
- Garden as though you will live forever– William Kent.
- I like gardening — it’s a place where I find myself when I need to lose myself– Alice Sebold.
- Plants can’t solve all problems, but they’re a great start.
- The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies, but never grows to the enduring happiness that the love of gardening gives– Gertrude Jekyll (0) ‘Wood and Garden – Notes and Thoughts, Practical and Critical, of a Working Amateur’ Read Books Ltd.
- The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with natureTo nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul– Alfred Austin “Growing with the Seasons: A Sharing of Insights Into the Creative Aspects of Organic Gardening”Book by Frank Giannangelo and Vicky Giannangelo, July , 00.
- If you’ve never experienced the joy of accomplishing more than you can imagine, plant a garden– Robert Brault
- The lesson I have thoroughly learnt, and wish to pass on to others, is to know the enduring happiness that the love of a garden gives– Gertrude Jekyll (0)“Wood and Garden: Notes and Thoughts, Practical and Critical, of a Working Amateur”, p., Cambridge University Press.
- Gardeners, I think, dream bigger dreams than emperors. – Mary Cantwell.
- Plants cry their gratitude for the sun in green joy. – Astrid Alauda.
- Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.