It’s hard to escape the magic of the winter time. The crisp air, the snow, the warm tea and that cozy feeling, and most of all, the chance to reunite with all your loved ones.
Who wouldn’t love the cozy feeling of curling up in your blanket by the fireplace with a hot cup of chocolate? And when else can you indulge in such a retreat other than the “most wonderful time of the year”?
If you are in search of cozy winter quotes to celebrate the snowy season, you are in for a treat. Here are some winter quotes for your snow filled days.
30+ Quotes about winter for cozy snowy days
Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.
Check out other Quotes at: https://bitly.com.vn/lo93us
1. Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake. — Sara Raasch
2. I love the scents of winter! For me, it’s all about the feeling you get when you smell pumpkin spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, gingerbread and spruce. –Taylor Swift
3. We feel cold, but we don’t mind it, because we will not come to harm. And if we wrapped up against the cold, we wouldn’t feel other things, like the bright tingle of the stars, or the music of the aurora, or best of all the silky feeling of moonlight on our skin. It’s worth being cold for that. — Philip Pullman, The Golden Compass
4. I pray this winter be gentle and kind–a season of rest from the wheel of the mind. –John Geddes
5. To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring. –W.J. Vogel
6. I prefer winter and Fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape–the loneliness of it, the dead feeling of winter. Something waits beneath it, the whole story doesn’t show. –Andrew Wyeth
7. Spring passes and one remembers one’s innocence.
Summer passes and one remembers one’s exuberance.
Autumn passes and one remembers one’s reverence.
Winter passes and one remembers one’s perseverance. — Yoko Ono
Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day.
8. Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day. – Elizabeth Bowen
9. The problem with winter sports is that–follow me closely here–they generally take place in winter. –Dave Barry
10. How many lessons of faith and beauty we should lose, if there were no winter in our year! –Thomas Wentworth Higginson
11. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. –Anne Bradstreet
12. If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind? –Percy Bysshe Shelley
13. It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it. –John Burroughs
14. O, wind, if winter comes, can spring be far behind? –Percy Bysshe Shelley
Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart.
Learn more our other articles as: https://souljourneyy.com/
15. Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart. –Victor Hugo
16. Blow ye winds, like the trumpet blows, but without that noise. — Jack Handey
17. Welcome, winter. Your late dawns and chilled breath make me lazy, but I love you nonetheless. –Terri Guillemets
18. What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness. –John Steinbeck
19. When I was young, I loved summer and hated winter. When I got older I loved winter and hated summer. Now that 20. I’m even older, and wiser, I hate both summer and winter. –Jarod Kintz
21. There is no winter without snow, no spring without sunshine, and no happiness without companions. –Korean Proverb
22. Winter blues are cured every time with a potato gratin paired with a roast chicken. –Alexandra Guarnaschelli
23. I write probably 80 percent of my stuff over the winter. –Bob Seger
If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant:
if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
24. If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. –Anne Bradstreet
25. It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. –Charles Dickens
26. To shorten winter, borrow some money due in spring. –W.J. Vogel
27. Winter is not a season, it’s a celebration.–Anamika Mishra
28. A snow day literally and figuratively falls from the sky—unbidden—and seems like a thing of wonder. –Susan Orlean
29. Are the days of winter sunshine just as sad for you, too? When it is misty, in the evenings, and I am out walking by myself, it seems to me that the rain is falling through my heart and causing it to crumble into ruins. –Gustave Flaubert, November
30. January brings the snow, makes our feet and fingers glow. –Sara Coleridge
31. A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship. –Markus Zuzak
Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth,
for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.
32. Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.–Edith Sitwell
33. The snow is sparkling like a million little suns. –Lama Willa
34. The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different. –J.B. Priestley
35. Snow provokes responses that reach right back to childhood. –Andy Goldsworthy
36. Despite all I have seen and experienced, I still get the same simple thrill out of glimpsing a tiny patch of snow. –Edmund Hillary
37. A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water. –Carl Reiner
See more at: https://bitly.com.vn/lo93us