As human beings, we are prone to appreciate beauty. Whether it is the physical attractiveness of people or the beauty of nature, we are drawn to what we deem beautiful.
It is beauty that inspires poetry and films, and it is also beauty that gives us appreciation for life. It just makes life that much better.
But it’s not just beauty in the eyes of the beholder, beauty that you see in yourself is also important. Once you realize the beauty that you possess, you’d learn to love yourself, and expand that affection onto the beautiful world around you.
So here are 30 quotes to remind you of your beauty and that of the world.
30 Quotes About Beauty For Your Beautiful Soul
Check out other Quotes at: https://bitly.com.vn/lo93us
1 Beauty has no boundaries, no rules, no colors. Beauty is like a religion. You can include everything inside it. Alessandro Michele
2. There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone’s spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that’s beautiful to me. Liv Tyler
3. Things are beautiful if you love them. Jean Anouilh
4. Integrity reveals beauty. Thomas Leonard
5. Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.
6. Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic. Rosalind Russell
7. Beauty is that which is simultaneously attractive and sublime. Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
8. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. Audrey Hepburn
9. The problem with beauty is that it’s like being born rich and getting poorer. Joan Collins
10. A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power. George Meredith
A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
11. Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she’s beautiful but don’t have anything to talk about, it’s going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person. Amanda Peet
12. The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw. Havelock Ellis
13. There is hope and a kind of beauty in there somewhere, if you look for it. H. R. Giger
14. I’d like to grow up and be beautiful. I know it doesn’t matter, but it doesn’t hurt. Kirsten Dunst
15. Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and beholder. Aldous Huxley
Beauty is worse than wine, it intoxicates both the holder and beholder.
16. In youth and beauty, wisdom is but rare! Homer
17. It’s sad when girls think they don’t have anything going on except being pretty. Keri Russell
18. O human beauty, what a dream art thou, that we should cast our life and hopes away on thee! Bryan Procter
19. Because beauty isn’t enough, there must be something more. Eva Herzigova
20. The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman. Chanakya
Learn more our other articles as: https://souljourneyy.com/
The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.
21. A beauty is a woman you notice; a charmer is one who notices you. Adlai Stevenson I
22. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. Sophia Loren
23. Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out. Jenn Proske
24. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. Rumi
25. Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. John Ray
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
26. Self-care is the non-negotiable. That’s the thing that you have to do. And beauty is the thing that can be the benefit of the self-care. Beauty is not the point. Beauty is just a cute side-effect from self-care. Jonathan Van Ness
27. There is beauty and humility in imperfection. Guillermo del Toro
28. I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect – they are much more interesting. Marc Jacobs
29. A rainbow is the product of physics working for your appreciation of beauty. Kyle Hill
30. You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul’s own doing. Marie Stopes
See more at: https://bitly.com.vn/lo93us